MIN (Music is Natural)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kharizboss 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Kharizboss 
    Participant

14222257_1391884574159723_8220107308844907487_n

Its been a while i’ve been listening to the ‘salami flowz’ especially when i hear ‘AIMONI’ on a beat,that signifies the presence of that man who calls himself MIN. i support the motion which says Music is Natural,i believe it takes a man with exceptional brilliance to come up with such amazing abbreviation which he uses as a stage name. His real names Lekan Salami, i call him a street Ambassador after he was raised on the street dispensing alot of legacies.

13934849_1367724579909056_5899364096060527642_n

Through his flows i knew he is a die-hard barcelona fan, and i think this had help him greatly has he his always on the possessing side whenever he is caught on the same track with any other rapper. coupled with his dazzling metaphor his funny punchlines has also won him alot of street validity. he listen to Drake alot, you can easily smell that in his Sing-Rap musical style…..he’s been putting up some videos which he calls 1 min freestyle session. this has gotten alot of turn ups in few weeks has MIN never stop amazing his Fans with nice flows. Currently he is one of the dopest undergroud king. i bet you gonna see him Loud soon [seenloud].

Listen to his Tracks Below

Min – Afraid [1 Min Session]

WATCH/DOWNLOAD VIDEO

Min – Ema Sheti

LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

Min – Best Rapper ft. Blaqbonez & Paybac

LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

@musicseenloud

@kharizking

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©[2017] SeenLoud Music

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account