Blaqbonez is Dope to Note

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kharizboss 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Kharizboss 
    Participant

13697208_1027440607341960_1362776230016285175_n

Real names Akumefule Chukwu-Emeka George, stage name – Blaqbones aka President Emeka. A computer Engineering student at the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo university.
    Popularly known as the industry undergroud trouble-maker…….he’s been active since he won the TerrythaRapman’s Zombie competition…….He is one of the most varsatile artiste ive seen…. some times he decides to act stupid on Track {listen to blaqbones Wack song in HHIB mixtape}I bet that’s gonna keep u laughing…… And when he decides to go serious……he’s got Earthshaking Punchlines,crazy Delivery and Electrifying Metaphors……..•His relentless hard work has got him thousands of fans across the country………I’ve been a follower of blaq{somebody said he now calls his fans Blaqboners..”Lol} since the days of ”HHIB”{Hip Hip In BLaq}, to Unfinished EP, down to CTAT……,A day’s Work-EP…….And now his Dope Trending Single…..Rambo.I could remember the day Adekunle Gold stepped into OAU,with what President Emeka called a dissappointing performance…..we all woke up the next morning listening to a Hot diss Track from blaq bonez•Blaq is really doing well in the industry right now ,he’s got links with Top notch nigerian Act like Dremo, Falz Vector, illbliss, Mode 9 and others. Love his bars on the latest Hennesy cypher he featured on, No doubt This hell of a guy is Definately gonna BLow Soon.

TOP 5 Crazy Thinqz About Blaq

13645088_1030429043709783_5503663852610261279_n

1. He is a lyrical psycho, The only student who diss his school authority{OAU} in a single•Listen to blaqbonez – para till I hammer [f*ck Oau]

2. He is the artiste with the Highest number of diss songs to top artiste•
    Dissed Adekunle Gold
    Dissed Yung6ix
    Dissed LiL Kesh
    Dissed All OaU rappers
    Dissed Bloggers
    Abeg who blaq no fit diss????
    Dissed himself…lol

3.He is the Most Hardworking Nigerian upcoming act so far……..after releasing More than 50 songs……with More than 70 songs recorded and Unreleased•

4. He is always having a position in Naija talent competitions….from the days of Zombie competition to Vector’s Kingkong contest•

5.He is a Mad Man……..if u go dey whine blaq uneccesarily for FB……he’s gona block You•…..lol

Blaqbones Top 3 songs I Love

13876589_1030169550402399_127279479987784290_n

1. E don dey Madt ft skar
    LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

2. 2kings ft Chinko Ekun
    LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

3. Rambo
    LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

Incase you’ve been sleeping on Him all this while………#stopsheybe!!!!
    @blaqbonez
    @musicseenloud
    @kharizking

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©[2017] SeenLoud Music

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account